- COLLAR™ - Flea And Tick Collar For Dogs & Cats
COLLAR™ - Flea And Tick Collar For Dogs & Cats
Our Flea and Tick collar for dogs and cats provides up to 8 months of long-lasting protection against flea and tick infestations. This pet care collar is designed to be easy to use and comfortable for your pet.
Made from high quality materials, the collar is soft and non-irritating to your pet's skin. It is also water resistant, so you can use it with confidence even if your pet likes to swim or bathe.
By using our Flea and Tick collar for dogs and cats, you can offer your pet effective protection against parasites while avoiding chemicals that are potentially harmful to your pet's health.
The collar starts working immediately and provides continuous protection for the next 8 months. It is easily adjusted to fit the size of your pet's neck and should be worn at all times to provide optimal protection.
How does it work?
The active ingredients are stored in the collar's unique polymer matrix and released in low concentrations onto your dog's coat and skin for 8 months. Fleas and ticks are killed by contact and do not need to bite your dog to die.
Here's how to use this product:
- Open the package and remove the collar from its protective bag.
- Unroll the collar and place it around your pet's neck, making sure you can easily fit two fingers between the collar and your pet's neck.
- Adjust the length of the collar so that it fits comfortably around the pet's neck. You can trim excess collar with scissors if necessary.
- Make sure the collar is secure using the buckle provided.
- Avoid adjusting the collar too tightly, as this can cause discomfort to the pet.
- The collar begins to work immediately and must be worn continuously for the 8 months of protection.
Be sure to read the instructions provided with the product carefully before using it. It is also important to monitor your pet regularly for any signs of flea or tick infestation, even with the use of the collar.
Order our flea and tick collar for dogs and cats now and give your pet the protection it needs against parasites.