- Beard Growth Oil Fluid Nourishing
Beard Growth Oil Fluid Nourishing
keeping your facial hair clean, healthy, and neat is important for a man. We’ve always believed that hair is more than just hair and that it’s how you present yourself to the world. Trimming, Grooming and Styling, Quality Grooming Kit from Beardmankit comes with everything you need to get your beard off to a good start. You can look and feel your best the moment you step out the door. We’ve always felt that behind every beard, mustache and head of hair is a story, and we wanted to be the ones to tell it. That’s why we created a ready-made professional grooming kit for today’s modern man.
- Natural Pure & Organic Ingredients: all-natural organic beard care made with argan oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e oil you’ll enjoy the best beard growth.
- Make Styling Easy: grooming, trimming, shaping and taming your beard & mustache was never easier, 100% boar bristle brush, and the superior hold, softener properties beard balm.
- 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush: natural boar bristles help distribute oil, improve hard hair texture, styling, shaping, smoothing, and conditioning. Great used with beard oils, balms, waxes & conditioners.
- Handmade, Antistatic Beard Comb: This beard comb is crafted with the tender care that will leave your hair feeling smooth at any given time. Thick fine tooth finish that can get through any hair or beard.
- Perfect Beard Kit – This kit will be the best gift for a bearded friend, Colleague, family member or husband that could use some beard care products to tame up his beard and mustache! The great beard accessories and tools.!
Some of our awesome guys have shared their progress pictures with us after they have seen amazing results by using our Beard Growth Kit. Slide to see the progress.
Levi – 4 Months
HOW TO USE
- Put a few drops of beard oil on your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a few drops and add more as necessary.
- Rub the beard oil between your palms and then distribute it through your beard. Use your fingers to massage the oil through your hair and into your skin.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard oil. A beard brush will penetrate all layers of your beard and exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin that can cause beardruff. Meanwhile, a comb will massage the skin underneath to stimulate circulation and encourage healthy beard growth.